Cunneda

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Remnant

The remnant, those called out by the Lord, chosen to be His people in these perilous times are not here by chance or accident of timing. We were created for the path we are to follow;
formed by Him as a witness to His glory and truth. Foreknown from the beginning; God has chosen us, His servants alive today, from any and all of creation to herald and exult in this, the end of the age, and whatever that may portend. We have been strengthened and prepared for this moment throughout eternity. Everything is given to us; all that we need is at hand. For He who calls is well able to provide: only trust and believe, and it shall be done:

Everyone that is called by My name;
I have created him for My glory,
I have formed him;
Yea, I have made him.
Ye are My witnesses, sayeth the Lord,
And My servant whom I have chosen;
That ye may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He;
Before Me there was no god formed,
Neither shall there be after Me.
This people that I have formed for Myself;
They shall show forth My praise.
Ye are a chosen generation,
A royal priesthood, a holy nation,
A peculiar people;
That ye should show forth the praises
Of Him who hath called you out of darkness
Into His marvelous Light.

No comments: