Cunneda

Friday, April 23, 2010

On Salvation

Hearken unto my words,
Ye that follow after righteousness,
Even ye that seek the Lord.
It is good that a man
Should hope for and pursue
The salvation of the Lord.
I will hope continually,
And will yet praise Thee;
My mouth shall sing of Thy righteousness
And Thy salvation all the day;
Let all those that seek Thee,
Rejoice and be glad therein;
Let such as love Thy redemption
Continually magnify the Lord.
I am poor and needy,
Yet the Lord thinketh upon me;
Thou art my help and my deliverer,
Tarry not, oh my God, my Holy One.
For the salvation of the righteous
Is of the Lord: even the Rock;
From whence we are hewn:
He is our strength in time of trouble;
And He shall help and deliver us:
Yea, even save utterly,
Because we have trusted in Him.

No comments: