Cunneda

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Podcast 12 Notes

Welcome

Personal Testimony of the importance of Isaiah 41:10 in my life.


Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I
am thy God. I will strengthen thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I
will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

THE GOD WHO IS THERE

Introduction:

This verse is a personal treasure to me. It is powerful! It
brings great reassurance. It is nothing short of a full testimony to the reality and the absolute personal presence of Almighty God. I know! Because through this verse and His strong hand; my life, and spiritual walk were irrevocably altered. I want to share it with you if you haven't already discovered it:


Isa 41:10 Fear thou not, for I am with thee,.... This is both a command and a promise: a command to trust in Him and not fear any but Almighty God himself; and an absolute promise of His continuing presence with us and in us; not merely by His essence or power, which is every where; nor only by His providence supporting, preserving, observing, ordering, and overruling all things; but in a way of special grace, to guard and protect his people, support and supply us, comfort and strengthen our hearts; wherefore we need not fear any enemies, nor whatsoever we may be called to suffer for His name's sake, even though we may have to pass through fire and water, and the valley of the shadow of death; He will be there, with us. For He knows How much more prone to fear and discouragement we are when we are alone. But we are never alone, because God has declared, fear not, for I am with you


be not dismayed, I am thy God; always, according to Scripture, through Yeshua, the living Son of Almighty God, in a covenanted way, as demonstrated by the effectual calling of each of us, individually; and that therefore, we should depend on His love, be sure of His power, expect all needful supplies, and be carried through every service and trial we are called unto; and that we need fear no enemies, or be dismayed at anything that should befall us; neither should we become weak as water, and our hearts melt like wax within us, as the Jewish commentators generally interpret the word (n). The Targum is, "be not broken;'' in spirit. The word signifies to look about, as persons in distress, and alarm, or amazement: or better known to us as deer in the headlights syndrome – being paralyzed by fear and distress. He is calling to you, Be not dismayed, for I am your God: “Remember Me? The God of all power and glory? I’m that one. I am your God.”


I will strengthen thee; with strength in the body, spirit, and soul, to perform duties, exercise grace, withstand corruptions, resist temptations, bear afflictions, suffer persecutions, and to to perform whatever task the Lord has requested, according to the will of God; and if God is the strength of His people, they need not be afraid of any persons or things, Hear the marvelous words of David in the Book of Psalms: (Psa_27:1, -- The Lord is my Light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?)


yea, I will help thee; help us through all of our afflictions and temptations, and safely out of the hands of all enemies; help us in the discharge of whatever calling He has lain on our lives – and make no mistake; if you are chosen by God as His; you are also called out by Him for service to the Kingdom – THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS – it is a promise of His help in the exercise of grace, in bearing the cross, in fighting the Lord's battles, and in the journey to another world; help for us to every mercy, temporal and spiritual, to all needful supplies of grace, and at last to glory; His help is ready and sure, and may be expected, even looked for; since He is our help, He is able to help in and by Himself, regardless of circumstance, regardless of any apparent means; for He has promised to help His people, and He is faithful that has promised; He has laid help up on One that is mighty, the Risen Son of God, and set up a flow of grace to come to for help in time of need; and seeing He is our strength and our help , we need not fear what men or devils can do unto us. As Paul wrote in the Book of Hebrews: (Heb_13:5. -- ...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.)


I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness; by His almighty power, and through His strong right hand, the Son of All Righteousness, the Living Son of God, and the author of all righteousness to his people: this speaks, no, shouts clearly of His sustaining love for us, not merely in a providential way, but in a way of special grace; and of His powerful protection and preservation of His beloved, so as that we shall stand in the grace of God, go on in His ways, as He has determined for each of us, and not fall, but persevere to the end, though our trials and temptations may be great and many.


Now that we have kinda broken the verse down and looked more carefully at it; let's read it in its context one more time to sorta get a new feel for the words and the message they are sending to us:


Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isa 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isa 41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of naught.
Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.



IT IS A PROMISE AND A COMMAND TO ALL GOD'S PEOPLE; TO ALL THOSE CALLED OUT BY HIM; UNTO HIM; FOR HIM1

If we know the Lord at all, it is because He has called us!

But salvation begins with God! We never "come to God" just
because we decide it might be a good idea.

"You have not chosen Me," Jesus said, "But I have chosen you!" (John 15)

Our relationship to God must be clear. "You have not chosen me," God says, "But I have chosen you!"

And if Jesus has called you, He will also see to it that His call
will never be frustrated by any outside force. Times can and will get
hard. People can and will let us down. Things that we don't deserve
will happen to us. But the promise is there: "I have called you-- and
I won't abandon you!"




IT IS A PROMISE TO GOD'S SERVANTS

The idea of being a servant-- even to God Himself-- is not very
high on the totem pole to most people, at least not naturally. In
our society today it is hard to find people who are willing to fill
the so-called "service positions." Everyone wants to be a boss, and no
one wants to be just a foot soldier or a trench warrior.

But this adversity to serving must be abandoned if we are to answer His call; for His call is always a call to service; and His strength and power flow only to those who answer His call and perform His tasks. They have
discovered what they are created for! The angels rejoice in carrying
out the will of God. And God calls us, and leads us out of bondage
into freedom in order that we can have the joy of this privilege the
angels already know.


Look at the counsel and instruction that goes along with this
great promise:

(1) DON'T BE AFRAID
(2) DON'T BE DISMAYED (DON'T QUIT)
(3) EXPECT TO BE WEAK AND TIRED (I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU)
(4) TAKE SOME RISKS!

Assurance is personal. It cannot be received second-hand. Oh,
preachers MAY be channels-- but the inner assurance if the witness of
the Holy Spirit Himself!

There is the "I AM with thee!"

Assurance is HERE! It always comes along the pathway of
obedience:

We need courage and we need perseverance and we need strength
beyond our own. We need help! We need support! It is not an easy
way, this business of following God.

But God has exactly promised to meet our exact needs!


All we have to do here, is believe God; and act, no, live on those beliefs, and all that He has promised will be ours!

Oh my friends, that is my prayer for you tonight; that you may believe these words of our loving God; and that they may work a miracle in your life as they once did in mine --- as the song says, Only Believe.


Read 41:10 Duologue.



Thank Zeph and Trish Daniel for the use of their wonderful music:

Opened with Divisions;
And we will close with: Thanks I Needed That

Remember, Zeph and Trish's music can be found at:
Reverbnation.com/Zedjah (repeat)

They are continually uploading new music there, so check it out and give it a listen, their music is sure to stir you soul and warm up, even fire up your heart – that, I think is its purpose, and Zeph & Trish do it very well.


Also tonight we will hear:

Nephilim Stronghold from Messian Dread.

MD's music can be found at:

dubroom.podbean.com

This is strong spiritual music with a driving beat; truly outstanding stuff. Thankyou Jetze for all you do with your gifts and in your walk. And thank you for allowing me to use your music.




Thank you all my friends, until the next time, stay strong in the Lord and follow hard after Him who is our strength, our life, and our all.


Goodnight my friends.

No comments: