Cunneda

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Response To The Music

This evening I was listening to Zeph's latest music: "Zeph Verses the Fallen Angel"
and "Don't Come Around Here No More", while I was Reading Linda's Spiritsong blogpage;
and there was something in the music and the spirit of her writing that set me off in thought;
 and here is my response, though I couldn't come up with any title--so I just labeled it
as my response to the music:


Majestic spiritual music,
Is a sonic reflection,
Of the Light of God;
Seen through brightened eyes,
And believing hearts:
It is as if the harps,
Which had hung so silent,
Upon the willows
Of the rivers of Babylon,
Had awakened at last;
To their ancient, holy melodies,
Climbing higher and higher,
In their call to praise Him.

"Let everything that hath breathe,
Praise the Lord:
Praise ye the Lord!"

No comments: