Cunneda

Sunday, December 5, 2010

41:10 - Duologue

"Fear thou not;
For I am with thee:"

        Behold, God is my salvation;
        In Him will I trust, and not be afraid,

"Be not dismayed;
For I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee;
Yea, I will help thee;"

        For the Lord Jehovah
        Is my strength, and my song;
        For The Lord of Hosts is with me;
        The God of Jacob is my refuge;

"Yea, I will uphold thee,
With the right hand
Of My righteousness."

        He also is become my salvation;
        My deliverance, and my help;
        My soul does follow hard after Thee,
        For Thy right hand upholdeth me.

    The essence of His power,
    Is a consuming love;
    That lifts and empowers the soul,
    To cast aside, all fear.

    His promise is everlasting,
    And sure:
    For He is faithful,
    Who has promised.

    Amen.

No comments: