Cunneda

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Satisfied --- Isaiah 53; Part 11

"As for me, I will behold Thy face in righteousness:
I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with Thy likeness."

To satisfy the desolate estrangement of rebellion;
To recapture and reclaim the determined waste ground,
And cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth:
This was His Divine charge from ancient times of old.
He shall behold all of the works of His hands;
Weighing the anguish and desolation of His soul,
The breach is healed; the seed is spread: all is satisfied.

"Also I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the Kings of earth."

All who are drawn to Him and the power of His resurrection;
And who come to partake in the fellowship of His sufferings,
Overcome with weeping, and with many supplications:
Are conformed into His death; and transformed into His life.
In Him shall all the seed of Israel be justified before God;
And by His grace, made heirs to the sure hope of eternal life;
That He should become the firstborn among many brethren.

"Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all
Iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people,
Jealous of good works."

No comments: