Cunneda

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Thought On The Tuscon Massacre

I was reading more about this attack this morning when I noticed something that made the hair on that back of my neck stand up: it is probably meaningless; but that little girl who was killed yesterday, was born on 9/11/2001. It is almost as if her young life marked the passing stage of God's redemptive plan; she was born on the day the world changed forever for America, and her death, in this savage attack, could well mark the beginning of a new stage; when government takes off the gloves and brings the hammer down. I know that this is probably nothing more than the ramblings of an old fool with too much time to think; but I sure would like to hear Zeph" opinion on this (& Bro T's too), as I know that they do not believe in pure coincidence or luck (as I do not either); rather, that all things are a part of His plan, and that no life comes and goes without notice or purpose.

I do not believe that this is an isolated incident, and I sure would like to hear all of your reactions to this.

Cunneda

No comments: