Cunneda

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Victory in the Promise






"Job 19:25  For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
Job 19:26  And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh  shall I see God:
Job 19:27  Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me."


Job, by the grace of Almighty Jah,  knew his Redeemer, and the truths of judgment and life, before Abraham; before Moses; before David or Isaiah; before the Law and the prophets. He was before most all of the people that we know from the Word: but he was NOT before before the Promise; He was NOT before belief in the Promise; and NOT before victory over the adversary in that belief. For the Promise is of Eternity; even from the first unto the last; and that promise gives victory still, today! and tommorrow! as surely as it did in the day of Job!
Praise God; Praise Almighty God!

Amen

No comments: